What kind of licensing does Coronado Home Theater have?

We have our California Contractors, C7-low voltage license, license #996692, we have current liability insurance, auto insurance, a contractor bond along with workers comp coverage.

Do I need a universal remote?

With simple TV Installations, it’s not always, however the benefits of one-touch remote controls make owning a universal remote and the simplicity of your experience well worth the investment.

How Do We Get Started?

The first step in any audio/video decision is to have Coronado Home theater come to your home or business, meet with you and go over what your wants and needs are, we can then make suggestions and put together a professional proposal.

Does Coronado Home Theater provide a Warranty?

All of our work has a period of time we warranty. As for the products we sell, everything is a standard 1-year manufacturer warranty. With larger more complex systems we recommend the purchase of extended warranties. Our labor and installation warranty is 2 years. We stand behind our work and will come out anytime.

What does Coronado Home Theater charge sales tax on?

Coronado Home Theater is required by California to charge the customer sales tax on equipment purchased, based on the city you live in or where we deliver. We only charge sales tax on the products and parts we sell you, our labor for installations is tax free.

How would you describe your installation quality?

There are many “hack installers” or “Trunk Slammers” out there, that gives a bad name to Audio Video industry. We take pride in our work by going above and beyond to ensure the job is clean, and the wires are neatly put together. This is more time consuming from our installers but we want you to be proud of our work.